5-7 May 2020
12th DIGITAL PHARMA EUROPE
In 2019, ExL Events worked in partnership with Merck Serono to help pharma better understand how to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem, and to the rapidly changing needs and dynamics of its customers. In essence: Understand Digital Marketing and the Evolution of The Engagement Model In The Era of AI.
A summary of some of the practical insights you missed from 2019 from the only event hosted and developed in partnership with a pharmaceutical company?
- Innovating your patient support programmes and physician engagement
- Digital strategy: what is the measure of success
- Change management and the role of the customer facing functions (orchestration) Rep trigged email vs. email marketing
- Breaking down the engagement model: fully digital, traditional, integrated
- Evaluating your direct to patient strategy
- Multi-stakeholders approach: integrated channel optimisation
- Breaking down the data strategy and new engagement models
For 2020, we will shortly be developing another extensive agenda packed with high level speakers to allow you to execute a functional road map for delivering digital in the transforming healthcare business model. The event will provide true value to the full pharma value chain, inclusive of the new non-traditional players entering the space; no matter how your job title intersects with marketing teams within digital.
Stay tuned for updates in the near future and we hope to see you in London in May!
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Physician Networks
- Digital Agencies
- Technology Providers